Saturday, 30 January 2010

In Dubai....

Here we are 10hrs later waiting for our connecting 8hr flight to Indonesia!!!

We have mixed emotions; excited, tired, sleep, bloated... overall really need a bed. However, loving the hospitality!

We Shall keep you posted on our arrival.. watch this space!

Salwa

2 comments:

  1. Hallo!
    Berita ini sangat hebat yang sedang kamu lakukan di Indonesia - rumah hart saya!
    Coba beritakan kepadaku detail projekt kamu agar aku bisa memberitahukan teman Indonesiaku.
    Aku kirim salam hangat dari Australia. Aku kangen kamu semua, dan harapan agar aku bisa di sana
    Salam hangat, Tiff

    Hi everyone,
    This is wonderful news that you are working in Indonesia - the home of my heart!
    Please let me know details of your performance so that I can let my Indonesian friends know.
    I send love from Australia. I miss you all, and wish I could be there! Love Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiff,

    great to hear from you - you can check details of the performance on our facebook group page.

    We will be performing at the British International School on thursday the 12 (eve).

    i will send you the exact details when i get them.

    Love

    ines

    ReplyDelete