Friday, 14 May 2010

Charity Gig on Friday 21 May 2010

Phakama's young artists are organising a charity gig on Friday the 21st to help bring their fellow Indonesian artists to the UK.

Come along for a night full of surprises, prices and laughter!

See details for the event below:

Start Time:
Friday, May 21, 2010 at 7:30pm
End Time:
Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 12:00am
Location:
The Sir Richard Steeles
Street:
Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm, NW3

or to go to event page on facebook click here

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    So Last Friday we hosted the Charity Fundraiser......and If i do say so myself the night was an absolute success. I wasn't down to play on the bill myself, but in true cem fashion I managed to sneak a go on the guitar!

    Now it goes without saying that there were some fantastic performances. A particular favourite of mine was Dynamo David Weston's song "Umpah Lumpah".

    Also the comedy stylings of Chasity ButterWorth A.K.A Gemma Whelan (she's one to look out for.

    My Mum's food was pukka! Cheers Mum. You always manage to pull it out of the bag, and that's why i love ya.

    It was stressful to organise but I loved every second of it.

    For those of you that came, thank you for all of your support and help. For those that couldn't never fear, the next event will be just as big, just as bashy, and just as in need of your Support!

    Support the arts!

    I've been Cem Pakiry-Turgut, You've been wonderful! Thank you and Good Night!

    ReplyDelete